Soul Journey To Egypt
Join me for A 10-day growth odyssey in the land of the Pharaohs!
Jan. 13-22, 2018
I’m so excited to be leading this rare, small group journey of rejuvenation to Ancient Egypt! This unique adventure includes my special transformational workshops, the group’s own fun and engaging Egyptologist, and getting close and personal with the most magnificent and moving ancient sites of Egypt.
Come breathe in this exotic culture, dance like a Sufi, connect to village life in Middle Egypt, feel the sacred energy of the temples, sail down the Nile in a deluxe riverboat, and let Egypt, both ancient and modern, expand your soul. Channel the power of the ancients and walk in the steps of Ramses, Nefertiti, Alexander and Cleopatra. This New Year’s renewal adventure in Egypt is destined to be a life-changing experience.
I made a video to show you a little more about it…
Throughout the 10-day journey we’ll be using the mystical land of Egypt as a launching off point for doing important release work, connecting to our most powerful center, cultivating deep mindfulness, and excavating the most awesome energy for life post-Egypt. I’ll be doing all sorts of juicy workshops, exercises, and check-ins with you all along the way to help you do the healing, rejuvenating, and activating that is calling to you for the year ahead.
TOUR HIGHLIGHTS Read Complete Itinerary Here
- Be awestruck at the Giza Pyramids: See the Sphinx, Solar boat, Old Kingdom tomb(s) and enter inside one of the Great Pyramids to connect viscerally to thousands of years of history
- Wake your own passion and purpose through some of Egypt’s best loved sites such as Karnak & Luxor Temples, the Colossi of Memnon and the Valley of the Kings and Queens
- Enliven your senses in the colour and cacophony of Cairo – Khan el Khalili market, The Egyptian Museum, Sufi and Belly dancing shows, Sultan Hasan mosque and more
- Gain deep personal insight at the House of Life in Middle Egypt– and visit the inspiring temples of Abydos and Denderah
- Cruise the Nile like Cleopatra on a 4 night deluxe sightseeing cruise Luxor to Aswan
- Practice mindfulness as you greet Isis, Hathor, Horus and Osiris at their powerful temples – and experience Philae Temple’s mesmerizing sound and light show at night!
- Fun, soulful, and hands-on personal growth workshops with me, engaging Egyptology talks to inform your journey, special spirit hikes, a sailing trip, a chance to witness rural Egyptian towns in Middle Egypt, and more!
- Deluxe hotels and Nile cruise ship, site admissions, guides, workshops and a majority of meals included!
- Includes a special donation to Canada’s ANIMAL JUSTICE and EGYPTIAN SOCIETY FOR MERCY TO ANIMALS. Go on an adventure, help the animals!
|Day 1||Sat||Arrive Cairo, Optional visit to see El Seed’s Mural and monastery on Moqattum mountain, welcome dinner and opening intention-setting circle|
|Day 2||Sun||Egyptian Museum guided tour, lunch in Al Azar Park, Sultan Hasan Mosque and special tea stop, mindfulness practice and shopping in the heart of medieval Khan il-Khalil market|
|Day 3||Mon||Explore the Giza Pyramids. Afternoon presence and movement workshop. Evening dance excursion|
|Day 4||Tue||Depart for House of Life spiritual hotel in Abydos Middle Egypt. Special afternoon/evening workshops/talks.|
|Day 5||Wed||Early morning visit to Seti Temple and visit Hathor Temple of Denderah, afternoon|
|Day 6||Thu||Depart for Luxor. Embark cruise ship before lunch. Lunch on board then visit Luxor and Karnak Temples. Onboard workshops throughout cruise|
|Day 7||Fri||Full day touring the West Bank of Luxor: Valley of the Kings and Queens, Colossi of Memnon & more. Optional morning hot-air balloon tour.|
|Day 8||Sat||Cruise the Nile – with stops at Edfu and Kom Ombo Temple|
|Day 9||Sun||Aswan – Hike to monastery, nature sailing experience & visit Philae Temple – In evening experience Sound and Light Show at Philae. Optional Abu Simbel by flight excursion|
|Day 10||Mon||Depart cruise ship and connect to flight home|
SOUL JOURNEY TO EGYPT
January 13, 2018 to January 22, 2018
Max Group Size: 25
Accommodations: hotels, river cruise
— JUST $300USD * guarantees you a space on this Insider tour of Egypt —
Book by February 17 and save $300 – $2995USD (twin share)**
Book by May 30th and save $100. – $3195USD (twin share)
From June 1 on – $3295USD (twin share)
*Non-refundable deposit of $300 required to secure your spot. Full payment due by 10 November, 2017.
**We will try to match you with somebody if you’re not already sharing or you can choose a single supplement for an extra $595USD.
- Feel free to connect with me for further information
- Call our Travel Partner, Anna MacKay from Your Journey, to hold your place today at +1 (800) 978-0544! 1 (647) 347-9150 or email: email@example.com
SOUL JOURNEY TO EGYPT TEAM
Kimberly Carroll is a body/mind/spirit coach, media personality, activist and passionate animal advocate whose popular personal development bootcamps have been transforming lives around the world. With a saucy and down-to-earth approach, Kimberly is an entertaining and loving guide for people delving into the world of personal growth, spirituality, and conscious living. She’s been featured on CBC Television, W Network, the Globe and Mail, Global News, and Best Health Magazine. Kimberly’s specialty is taking men and women on a heart- felt, uber-fun and utterly transforming journey to consciously create a life and world they love.
Laura Ranieri is an Egyptologist, writer and the founder of Ancient Egypt Alive based in Toronto. She has written (and presented) extensively on ancient Egypt and Egyptian travel, and also created the 2012 Archaeology Alive Tour & the 2016 Undiscovered Egypt tours. Laura has excavated in Bulgaria at a classical Greek site and in Egypt at Amarna and South Asasif. She began her career as an actress and travel TV show host, and is passionate about story-telling and bringing the fascinating history of Ancient Egypt Alive to the general public.
Ramy Darwish is our certified tour guide. As a leader in his field, he has been the preferred guide for such prestigious tour companies as, Abercrombie and Kent, Vantage Deluxe World Travel and Scenic Tours. An Egyptology graduate from Helwan University and a consummate professional, he has led tours for 20 years through Egypt, as well as Jordan, UAE, Qatar, Bahrain and Oman. Helpful, attentive and highly knowledgeable, Ramy possesses excellent people skills combined with a contagious passion for Egyptian history. He received rave reviews on Egypt Alive’s 2016 Undiscovered Egypt Tour.
Anna MacKay is a lover of Egypt, history, museums and travel. For three decades she has been a renowned adventure travel specialist, sending hundreds of people to Egypt and leading dozens of cultural and historic tours around the world. As owner of Your Journey travel and co-Director of Ancient Egypt Alive, she is proud to have traveled to every continent in the world — and to Egypt half a dozen times. Anna will be our tour leader for this journey – and is known to work exceptionally hard behind the scenes and go the extra length to ensure the total comfort and satisfaction of all her travellers.
Don’t miss this life-changing adventure connecting to the treasures and mysteries of Egypt and ourselves.
72 Highfield Rd, Toronto, ON M4L 2V1
www.yourjourney.com 1 800 978 0544
TICO registration # 50019902